Earlier this evening I was venturing through the web and discovered Blog-tember by a fellow Influence Conference attendee, Bailey Jean Robert. It consists of a month’s worth of writing prompts to get writing and to meet other bloggers through the process. While I might be ten days late to the party, I’m joining in. There are a handful of days this month that I have already planned and created content for, but I am going to follow the prompts on the other days and get writing more through it!
Today’s prompt is to share ten items from your bucket list. Over the past year, I have been so grateful to have the opportunity to experience many of them: go to a Southern Weddings launch party, intern with an amazing company, travel with my whole family, visit the South, and work with an incredible company, surrounded by beautiful weddings several weekends a year. Next week I will be experiencing another one as I attend the Influence Conference, too. The adventurer in me has a big long list of things I’d like to do in my life, some of which I’ve written down and others that I carry around in my thoughts. Here are a few to share with you today.
10 Items From My Bucket List
- launch my own brand well and build a creative business that allows me to work from anywhere in the world
- visit Europe and explore as many places as I can (Cinque Terre is high on that list)
- attend the Making Things Happen intensive
- establish a beautiful home office with hardwood floors, lots of natural light, a 27′ iMac, a cappuccino maker, a sitting area, a big binder of Pantone chips, and plenty of space to do hand lettering and watercolor projects
- adventure through the streets of a foreign country on a moped
- live in Fort Point
- buy (and learn how to use) a DSLR camera to capture life’s sweetest moments
- live an abundant, debt free lifestyle (student loans, I’m looking at you)
- be featured on Style Me Pretty Living for either my work or my space
- buy a pair of Tieks, (and in a dream world: a pair of Chanel flats) – I live in flats
I would love to hear some of your bucket list items! Either share some of them below or comment with a link to a blog post about them.
This post has been part of the 2015 Blog-tember Challenge