1. Southern Weddings announced the details of their V9 Launch Party yesterday and I spent about an hour trying to find a financially feasible way to visit North Carolina twice in less than a month. My mom and I attended the V7 launch party in 2014 and that day holds a place in my heart as one of my favorites of all time. Even though it was almost two years ago, I’ve been thinking about writing a post to share that experience, so stay tuned!
2. I added a pumpkin display to my desk after picking them up on our apple picking adventure last weekend. My mom decorated our front steps with cornstalks and set out some autumn scented candles in the living room. The leaves have started to change color all over the state and it most definitely feels like fall!
3. Our young adults group at church gathered for a bonfire on Saturday night with all the fixings for smores. It was really fun to end the week among community and be reminded of how faithful God has been in cultivating that around me this year.
4. I picked up two pairs of these pants hugely on sale from Old Navy, an affordable alternative to the J. Crew Factory Gigi pants. I have shied away from buying ponte pants from Old Navy and Target in the past to avoid pilling fabrics but was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these. I’m excited to pair them with chambrays and tunics as the weather gets cooler.
5. I rediscovered the goodness of this face mask this week when a breakout began to appear. I have been a fan of Acure products for the past couple of years and had purchased this to try in the spring. It’s mild, effective, and has such a softening quality to the skin after using it. I highly recommend!