September is one of my most favorite months each year and it delivered with all the loveliness I’d hoped it would bring. There were lots of sunny days and many crisp nights to gracefully sweep into fall. I hit the reset button on lots of things that were previously filling my time and found it easier to rest and take a breath after an unusually busy summer. I am excited for October and grateful that in two weeks I will be flying to my favorite place and attending the Making Things Happen intensive. My goals for October are about creating more white space for what matters most, as I want to be prepared to take all that I learn in North Carolina and apply it right away!
September Goals in Review:
– have five servings of greens each week I didn’t keep exact track of this one but I purchased more greens and found fun ways to prepare them (green smoothies and sauteed garlicky kale – yum!).
participate in Blog-tember I participated in the posts that most excited me and it was fun!
– finish Boundaries (carry-over from August) and choose another book to read Progress, not perfection. I found a new book I am excitedly reading through alongside Boundaries.
– treat myself to a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks and sit down to enjoy it Carry-over to October
– buy three new pieces for my closet – I decided to save money and invest in one beautiful piece instead.
– light a fall candle and enjoy quiet time for a bit each day
– treat myself to a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks and sit down to enjoy it
– wake up by 6:30am five days a week
– attend Making Things Happen with an open, surrendered heart
– finish and post my 101 in 1001 list
– replace Netflix with reading
– send a sweet gift to a dear friend who recently moved to the West Coast