1. Dillon and I had a lot of fun theming our Halloween costumes with our recent news. I made the veil in about fifteen minutes for less than $4 (using this tutorial). It was a hit at our community group party!
2. While shopping for costume supplies, I spotted these signs in Hobby Lobby and this Joshua 24:15 one caught my eye. I made a note to return once we have a better idea of our desired aesthetic for our home.
3. Last Friday we made a homemade version of P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps (omitting the mushrooms for preference) and they were delicious! I also made this soup last night and we both counted it a success!
4. My friend Lara and her team launched their 2017 PowerSheets this week and they are better than ever! I blogged about them on Tuesday to share why I like them and give an inside look at the pages. I plan to purchase the 12-month workbook very soon. (photo from Cultivate What Matters).
5. Southern Weddings revealed their V9 cover on Wednesday and it is stunning! I received an email that same day saying that my copy shipped this week and I’m so excited to pore over all the beautiful content within its pages.
View all of my Friday posts here.