November is often a month associated with thankfulness more than any other and – while I believe it’s important to practice gratitude year-round – the timing of its arrival is perfect this year. Much of October felt like a dream, between my visit to North Carolina, the exciting news I shared yesterday (y’all should go take a look!), and all the autumn goodness, there is so much to be thankful for.
October Goals in Review:
– treat myself to a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks and sit down to enjoy it I never had a hankering for this sweet treat but I savored a few mugs of warm cider instead!
– wake up by 6:30am five days a week
– attend Making Things Happen with an open, surrendered heart
– finish and post my 101 in 1001 list YAY! I pressed publish on this on Thursday.
– replace Netflix with reading While I didn’t eliminate The Office entirely, I read more than I have in awhile and it was really good.
– send a sweet gift to a dear friend who recently moved to the West Coast
– bake pumpkin muffins for the children’s ministry team at church
– order personal stationery
– set a wedding date
– discuss and plan an engagement reading list with Dillon
– book our wedding photographer
– get 120 minutes of elliptical time in per week
– invite my bridesmaids to stand alongside me
– watch the Gilmore Girls revival
– savor every page of Southern Weddings V9 (grab your copy here!)
What do y’all have planned for November?