Happy 2017, friends! Dillon and I ended 2016 on a lovely, wintery note with a sleigh ride through the fresh New Hampshire snow yesterday (followed by a quick trip to look at the holiday clearance at Target!) and sweet family time. I set aside time last week to write out my yearly goals for 2017 and will be sharing those in a separate post soon!
I have some big plans for 2017, including planning our June wedding and preparing well for marriage. In addition to personal goals, I am excited about the plans I have mapped out for my blog. I published my first blog post three years ago on Friday and have since enjoyed making online connections and discovering my favorite blogs (several which can be found in the new ‘reading list’ section of my sidebar to the right) but I am excited to grow this space into something new. I took time over the holidays to dream up ideas and am so excited to write helpful blog posts and improve the quality of my content and website, so stay tuned for that! But without further adieu, here are my first monthly goals of the year!
January 2017 Goals
– read Mark and Proverbs
– send thank you notes for early wedding gifts we’ve received
– grocery shop for healthy food by Sunday each week
– buy a programmable coffee maker
– listen to podcasts or scripture on audio during my morning commute
– write a budget for February
– choose a scripture to memorize
– implement my daily healthy habits (more on that in an upcoming post)
– read The Compound Effect
– publish my first wedding planning post (YAY!)
– read How to Win Friends and Influence People
What do y’all have planned for January? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!