Happy August, Friends! This has been such a gentle summer here in New Hampshire, with temperatures in the 70s more days than I can count! As I write this, I have both windows open in our living room and there’s a lovely breeze passing right through. Mornings are my favorite, but weather like this makes them even better!
July was a month of stepping out in growth. I gradually introduced running into my life and am loving every minute of it. Dillon and I successfully created and honored our first budget together – I’m so proud of us! I was given a public speaking opportunity at work and pressed into growth in a big way through it. I was blessed to have a virtual coffee date with my sweet friend Nancy and took so much wisdom away from her words. Dillon and I spent lots of time with family and friends while keeping our calendars from becoming chaotic. I started school again and have an A in my class. This past month was full and so good!
August 2017 Goals:
– wake up every weekday at 6am
– hang truth on our walls – this didn’t happen in July!
– continue with running intervals 3x/week
– begin blogging our wedding and the planning process!
– complete three workout videos each week
– finish Start, Cultivate, and Eat Move Sleep
– read The One Thing
– legally change my last name – Facebook doesn’t count!
– send all our wedding thank you notes
– borrow my friend’s DSLR camera and practice shooting manual
– replace my running shoes
– do daily core strengthening
What do y’all have planned for August? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!