Happy fall, friends! I woke up a bit before my alarm this morning to a crisp September morning. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! While the days are getting shorter, there’s something lovely to getting up before the sun to start the day well. I poured myself a cup of coffee (I’ve been adding a dash of cinnamon to the grounds – yum!) and cozied up beneath a blanket on our couch. This month has been pretty busy between working full-time and being a full-time student. It’s about time for another Friday post!
1. Dillon and I both go into work later on Thursdays, so yesterday we took advantage of the morning to share a smoothie date. Since the cafe was within walking distance to my office, we walked me to work while we enjoyed our smoothies and it was the perfect start to the day! I ultimately hit 10,000 steps yesterday too so it was a win-win.
2. I’m taking full-time classes for the first time in 4+ years and have been loving the material this term! I’m taking a design course and a social media course, both of which have been quite fun. The Ipad has been getting lots of mileage as I read my electronic course materials.
3. Bath and Body Works is offering $10 of their 3-wick candles! I plan to pick up a couple (dozen) Leaves candles to further bring fall festivity into our apartment. They are my absolute favorite!
4. I like to make birthdays a big deal, and Dillon’s was on Monday! It was a blast picking out some fun decorations at Target and surprising him with them after his race last weekend. While likely intended for kids, their Spritz decorations are SO fun.
5. I took some time earlier this week to do my very first fall manicure in Essie’s A-List. I’m such a fan of polished nails, especially after weeks without a manicure to grace my fingertips!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Share in the comments below!
View all of my Friday posts here.