1. I stepped into a new adventure this week and am so excited to share more about it with y’all soon! I’m praying for continued clarity before I share more details, but it has been such a sweet answer to prayer and God has been filling me with so much vision!
2. This week marked one year since my trip to Chapel Hill for the Making Things Happen Intensive! I shared a snippet of my experience here earlier this week.
3. Southern Weddings revealed the cover for their Tenth Anniversary Issue yesterday! I loved ready that the photographer snapped this sweet moment shared by the couple at the end of the shoot – completely unplanned! It’s so true to the heart of Southern Weddings to share authentic moments and love stories! I preordered my copy yesterday and y’all should too!
4. For the wedding we attended last weekend, I borrowed the dress my dear friend Jenn wore as maid of honor in our wedding and now I want to purchase one of my own! It is such a classic, polished style and can be styled to wear to events year-round (similar). Fun fact: my bridesmaids gowns were inspired by this Southern Weddings editorial.
5. I have found so much joy practicing with my new camera lately. This is one of my absolute favorites from earlier this week. I’m excited to keep learning!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Share in the comments below!
View all of my Friday posts here.