Happy April, friends! I have missed writing in this sweet little space over the past few weeks. March was unexpectedly full! I turned 25, we found our apartment (YAY!) made lots of progress with wedding planning, and I got to catch up with lots of dear friends. While I didn’t post here as much as I’d planned, I am thankful for all the sweet memories made.
I think of April as the month of getting the majority of our remaining to-dos finished. Being nearly two weeks into the month already, this has held true so far. Dillon and I are going on a week-long vacation with my family early in May, and he moves into our apartment right after that. Since we are planning our wedding entirely on our own, without a planner, I have designated this month for wrapping up the details. I would like to have everything finished or delegated by the time we leave for vacation, so April is sure to be a productive month!
source: Cultivate What Matters
My goals for this month are focused primarily on organizing, planning, and prep-work for May and June. Things are coming together little-by-little, and I’m so very grateful for all the help of our friends and family in that!
April 2017 Goals:
– de-clutter and organize my bedroom, donating or tossing unnecessary items
– finish planning our wedding, delegating and assigning any outstanding tasks
– create a fun countdown for the savings goal that Dillon and I set together
– simplify my bathroom closet and pantry, keeping only items I will bring with me to our apartment
– buy the New Morning Mercies devotional
– savor every moment of my bridal shower
– plan my packing list for Bermuda and shop for new pieces, as needed
– fill out my prayer journal with thoughtful requests for the month and pray through it each week
– do some form of pampering for myself each week
What do y’all have planned for April? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!