Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
via Callie Davis
As we make our way to the midpoint of summer, I have been savoring the long days and warm nights. The laid-back slowness has allowed for extra time to relax, learn, and create. To give a glimpse into what that has looked like, here are some of the lovely things that I have been enjoying this week:
• following along the behind-the-scenes look at Emily Ley’s process of designing a new collection
• putting basil and lemon in my water
• this section of Call Me Callie
• lighting a candle and enjoying a nice Spotify playlist in the evening
• this song
• flipping through the latest Anthropologie catalog
• the almond joy gelato I had up North on Sunday
What are your favorite ways to infuse more delight into your days?