Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
Happy August, y’all! This month means that fall is just around the corner and I am delighted. This is the month when the PSL is often reintroduced for the year, the first bits of crisp weather are felt, and humidity eases up in New Hampshire. This is the perfect time of year to begin sharing my monthly goals again, especially with all the goodness in these upcoming seasons. Enjoy!
– buy a travel coffee mug
– buy and start taking a multivitamin again
– start a home base binder-inspired system
– research essential oils that can be added to drinking water
– stretch and foam roll daily
– organize my bathroom drawer
– clean out my desk drawers
– pray through each of my 100 prayers weekly
– design and post a few inspiration boards – I have missed this!
– choose and buy stationery for a sweet snail-mail project I have planned for September
– write and add an ‘about me’ page to this blog