Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
I have been following along with Friday posts on Victoria Strader’s blog for quite a bit now (y’all should visit her sweet space!) and appreciate the simplicity of sharing a snapshot of my week. I tried something similar earlier this year with a more formal format and ended up losing momentum when it proved to be too constricting, so this idea seems much more doable! One of my 101 in 1001 things (list soon to be shared!) is to join a weekly blog link-up, so here’s to accomplishing goals and meeting new blog friends!
1. Dillon and I went to a local pickle festival on Saturday and stopped at Walpole Creamery, a sweet little ice cream shop, on the way back. I had half pumpkin spice and half maple cream and it was delicious and a perfectly festive sweet treat for fall. We also tried a new restaurant for dinner that night, High Street Farmhouse, and it has quickly become a favorite for us both!
2. I started leading a new small group for high school girls at church on Sunday. It was sweet to connect with each of them and take the evening to get to know each other.
3. On Tuesday night, Dillon and my brother and I made a post-dinner grocery run to pick up ingredients to make Pioneer Woman’s skillet apple crisp. It was delicious!
4. This sweet top arrived from Anthropologie, partially gifted from my Grammy. I had tried it on in store a few weeks back but held off and fortunately was able to purchase it on sale last week.
5. I had a very productive morning yesterday, reading through Ephesians in it’s entirety and beginning to apply the Jen Wilkin method to the text. It was a sweet start to the day that reminded me of the importance of living out the new life found in Christ.