Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
November is often a month associated with thankfulness more than any other and – while I believe it’s important to practice gratitude year-round – the timing of its arrival is perfect this year. Much of October felt like a dream, between my visit to North Carolina, the exciting news I shared yesterday (y’all should go take a look!), and all the autumn goodness, there is so much to be thankful for.
October Goals in Review:
– treat myself to a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks and sit down to enjoy it I never had a hankering for this sweet treat but I savored a few mugs of warm cider instead!
– wake up by 6:30am five days a week
– attend Making Things Happen with an open, surrendered heart
– finish and post my 101 in 1001 list YAY! I pressed publish on this on Thursday.
– replace Netflix with reading While I didn’t eliminate The Office entirely, I read more than I have in awhile and it was really good.
– send a sweet gift to a dear friend who recently moved to the West Coast
– bake pumpkin muffins for the children’s ministry team at church
– order personal stationery
– set a wedding date
– discuss and plan an engagement reading list with Dillon
– book our wedding photographer
– get 120 minutes of elliptical time in per week
– invite my bridesmaids to stand alongside me
– watch the Gilmore Girls revival
– savor every page of Southern Weddings V9 (grab your copy here!)
What do y’all have planned for November?