Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!

explore

pour yourself a cup of coffee and

stay a while!

Weddings

daily life

goals

inspiration

Celebration + Holiday, Noteworthy

December 5, 2016

My Christmas Wishlist

In case y’all missed it, I shared my 2016 Christmas gift guide last Tuesday, which can be viewed here. Today I am excited to link up with Victoria and Sarah for the first day of their Christmas link-up with my wishlist for this year. It’s quite short and simple, with little treasures and luxuries that I know would be well-used in the year ahead.

mychristmaswishlist

leather tote  I’ve had my eye on this Cuyana bag for years. It would be a great upgrade from my current tote!

devotional | I’ve heard great things about New Morning Mercies and would like to acquire a copy of my own.

water bottle | ‘Swell water bottles are so fun and this pattern is consistent with my preference of white and blue.

DSLR camera and lens | The timing of getting a DSLR camera would be perfect as Dillon and I enter our marriage.

riding boots | I tried these boots on in Target last week and they were even cuter in person.

social stationery | I really enjoy sending happy mail and this set would be darling (with my monogram, of course!)

I also would really like anything from my 2016 Christmas gift guide! What’s on your wishlist this year?

photo linkupgraphic_zpsb5zwlsoa.jpg

Kindly Leave a Reply

1. Victoria Strader

December 5th, 2016 at 10:39 am

You would LOVE having a new camera to record the beginning of married life! XO Thanks for linking up with us!

2. Brianna

December 5th, 2016 at 12:07 pm

I have the Rebel T5 and the 50mm 1.8 is on my wishlist this year! It is so fun to use and it will be perfect to document newlywed life! 🙂

3. Kyla Fetzner

December 7th, 2016 at 8:53 am

I’ve heard great things about the Rebel too! 🙂

4. Sarah Shaneyfelt

December 5th, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I have the New Morning Mercies devotional and it’s wonderful! I’m a big fan or Paul David Tripp! And I’m all about personalized stationery…love what you picked! Thanks for linking up with us!
    MeetTheShaneyfelts

5. Kyla Fetzner

December 7th, 2016 at 8:53 am

Thank you Sarah! I’m excited to get my hands on that devotional 🙂

6. Hannah Hardy

December 7th, 2016 at 11:38 pm

So many fun things! 1. Swell bottles are my favorite! They are so handy. 2. Those riding boots are ADORABLE and look way more expensive than they actually are! Love those!! 3. I just read your about me and noticed you mentioned you were a studio assistant to Ruth Eileen Photography…so neat!! I have been following her work for years and so admire her!

7. Kyla Fetzner

December 12th, 2016 at 10:01 am

She’s so sweet! It has been such a joy getting to know her over the past couple years 🙂