Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
Happy April, friends! I have missed writing in this sweet little space over the past few weeks. March was unexpectedly full! I turned 25, we found our apartment (YAY!) made lots of progress with wedding planning, and I got to catch up with lots of dear friends. While I didn’t post here as much as I’d planned, I am thankful for all the sweet memories made.
I think of April as the month of getting the majority of our remaining to-dos finished. Being nearly two weeks into the month already, this has held true so far. Dillon and I are going on a week-long vacation with my family early in May, and he moves into our apartment right after that. Since we are planning our wedding entirely on our own, without a planner, I have designated this month for wrapping up the details. I would like to have everything finished or delegated by the time we leave for vacation, so April is sure to be a productive month!
source: Cultivate What Matters
My goals for this month are focused primarily on organizing, planning, and prep-work for May and June. Things are coming together little-by-little, and I’m so very grateful for all the help of our friends and family in that!
April 2017 Goals:
– de-clutter and organize my bedroom, donating or tossing unnecessary items
– finish planning our wedding, delegating and assigning any outstanding tasks
– create a fun countdown for the savings goal that Dillon and I set together
– simplify my bathroom closet and pantry, keeping only items I will bring with me to our apartment
– buy the New Morning Mercies devotional
– savor every moment of my bridal shower
– plan my packing list for Bermuda and shop for new pieces, as needed
– fill out my prayer journal with thoughtful requests for the month and pray through it each week
– do some form of pampering for myself each week
What do y’all have planned for April? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!