Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
Hooray! I am delighted to share my July 2017 goals with y’all! It has been a couple months since I have logged my goals here, and I’m already fired up about July. God set a fire in my heart in June. As I shared on Wednesday, I have been filled with so much vision since our wedding day.
via The Everygirl
My goals for July involve taking good care of myself, unifying with Dillon as a team, and further settling our home. I am so grateful to be able to make time for what matters most!
July 2017 Goals:
– pray daily for Dillon and for God’s vision for our family
– host two game nights in our apartment
– implement the envelope system
– change gyms
– hang truth on our walls
– finish The Magnolia Story
– create a chalkboard wall in our apartment
– read Cultivate
– begin weekly meetings with Dillon (inspired by this post)
– get into a routine with exercise
– honor my bedtime
– do daily core strengthening
– buy a dresser for our bedroom
What do y’all have planned for July? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!