Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
1. I have had my eye on this top all week. It was full price last weekend but is now only $25 when I applied a coupon code from this app. I’m torn though because it is final sale and received mixed reviews on their website. Final sales make me hesitant if I haven’t tried on the piece in person!
2. Dillon and I enjoyed 3 nights of Plated compliments of my sweet friend Alix. The box arrived last Friday and we cooked our meals together on Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. My favorite meal was the green chili chicken tacos – yum! I will be sharing more on our experience with meal delivery in an upcoming post.
3. Emily Ley is offering 20% off her August-July Simplified Planners through August 1st using the code 20OFFSP! I carry my planner with me almost everywhere I go, using it to stay organized and jot down ideas. If you are in the market for a new, quality planner for the fall, this is a great time to purchase!
4. It was 55 degrees here on Monday evening, which felt so much like fall! Dillon and I went to the library after dinner (hooray for free adventures!) and stopped at Starbucks for Caramel Apple Spice drinks on the way. Helpful tip: Order the kid size from the app. It only cost about $2 per drink instead of the usual 4 and was the perfect size to not overload us with sugar.
5. I have been loving this seasoning from Trader Joes. Every morning this week I’ve sprinkled this onto avocado toast for breakfast. It’s so delicious!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Share in the comments below!
View all of my Friday posts here.