Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
Happy August, Friends! This has been such a gentle summer here in New Hampshire, with temperatures in the 70s more days than I can count! As I write this, I have both windows open in our living room and there’s a lovely breeze passing right through. Mornings are my favorite, but weather like this makes them even better!
July was a month of stepping out in growth. I gradually introduced running into my life and am loving every minute of it. Dillon and I successfully created and honored our first budget together – I’m so proud of us! I was given a public speaking opportunity at work and pressed into growth in a big way through it. I was blessed to have a virtual coffee date with my sweet friend Nancy and took so much wisdom away from her words. Dillon and I spent lots of time with family and friends while keeping our calendars from becoming chaotic. I started school again and have an A in my class. This past month was full and so good!
August 2017 Goals:
– wake up every weekday at 6am
– hang truth on our walls – this didn’t happen in July!
– continue with running intervals 3x/week
– begin blogging our wedding and the planning process!
– complete three workout videos each week
– finish Start, Cultivate, and Eat Move Sleep
– read The One Thing
– legally change my last name – Facebook doesn’t count!
– send all our wedding thank you notes
– borrow my friend’s DSLR camera and practice shooting manual
– replace my running shoes
– do daily core strengthening
What do y’all have planned for August? Share a few of your goals in the comments below so I can cheer you on!