Welcome, dear friend! Here you will find an inside look into my life as a business owner and newlywed, helpful advice from years of studying wedding publications, and snippets of all things delightful as they delight my virtual travels. I'm so glad you're here!
1. I have really come to enjoy early mornings with coffee and scripture on the couch! I have been reading through Psalms lately as well as Esther. To take my reading deeper, I’ve been interacting with the text by underlining verses that stand out to me, as well as cross-referencing in multiple translations.
2. I was blessed with the opportunity to photograph our church’s fall festival last Saturday! It has been such an encouragement to see the way God has been affirming this call I’ve felt toward photography! I shared images from our dear friends’ rehearsal dinner in this post yesterday and have a shoot this afternoon. YAY!
3. I went shopping for some fall and winter pieces last weekend and treated myself to this lovely necklace (also pictured above with this super soft top). I was originally hesitant to purchase such a statement piece until I saw Christy Wright wearing it beautifully in her Instagram story last week. I’m excited to pair this with different outfits during the holiday season!
4. I met up with my sweet friend Madison for coffee earlier this week to catch up on all things life and photography. It was such a treat to enjoy a warm chai latte in a cozy cafe in the middle of fall. I really missed having time for those sweet things when my schedule was crazy earlier this year.
5. My PowerSheets have been ordered and my calendar is marked for 2018 PowerSheets Prep Week starting December 4th! If y’all are new to PowerSheets, read this post here and join in on the fun of preparing for your best year yet!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Share in the comments below!
View all of my Friday posts here.